Winchester DryLok Super Steel Magnum, 12 Gauge, 3″ Shot Shells, 1 3/8 oz., 250 Rounds
- Item Number: 707255
- Mfg. Number: XSM123
- UPC Number: 020892007956
- Gauge: 12
- Shell Length: 3″
- Shot Type: Plated steel
- Shot Weight: 1 3/8 oz.
- Shot Size: BB, 2, 3, 4
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,300 FPS
- Rounds: 250
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds and john boats: duck hunters get wet…it’s all part of the hunt. Drylok Super Steel loads are trusted by the most hard-core duck hunters in the harshest of conditions. Winchester®’s patented technology is designed to keep your shotgun shells dry, time after time, no matter where you are. When it matters, you need Drylok Super Steel.
- Plated steel plate for corrosion resistance
- Heavy wad design protects your barrel and provides tight patterns for long-range knockdowns
- Drylok 2-pc. double-seal wad system ensures maximum water resistance and provides a greater gas seal for faster, consistent velocity
- Lacquered primer ensures powder stays dry in the harshest conditions