Returns made easy
Our goal is to make sure that the item you ordered gets to you promptly and works exactly the way that is should. However, we know that there are rare times when a product gets to you and for some reason isn’t working properly. Our return policy is designed to make things as easy as possible for our customers. Please reference the specific return policy for the item you are looking to return.
Please read our terms and conditions for the full details of our return and warranty policy. Megafirearms.com does not accept exchanges.
Megafirearms.com Handles Your Returns
- Glock Gears Certified Used Guns may be returned within 3 days after the transfer is complete for any reason for a full refund less the original shipping fee. Glock Gears will pay for return shipping. A Glock Gears Certified Gun may also be returned within 14 days if it is malfunctioning with proper use in which case we will pay all the shipping fees. Find out more about Guns.com Certified Used Guns here.
- Any other gun may be returned within 7 days after the transfer is complete if it is malfunctioning with proper use. Glock Gears will offer a full refund and pay all the shipping fees. We will help you every step of the way to get your issues resolved.
- Any firearm shipped to your designated FFL that are not picked up for any reason within 14 days of arrival or if you are not legally allowed to pick up the firearm are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus outbound and return shipping and any other fees. When you receive the firearm at the FFL, please inspect it thoroughly before accepting the transfer. The warranty policies outlined above are only for guns that are picked up from the FFL.
- As a reminder, new guns are still eligible for any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. If you need help getting in touch with the manufacturer, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.
Glock Gears does not accept returns on Ammunition. All sales on Ammo are final.
Optics, Mags, and other Accessories Returns
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise within the first 30 days of delivery, please follow the steps outlined below. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted. We do not provide an exchange option.
Refunds and merchandise credits are for returned merchandise total only, shipping and handling charges, as well as any fees, are non-refundable.
To qualify for a refund on an item that is not defective, all returned merchandise must include the following:
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging, and include all manuals, parts and accessories for returns to be accepted.
- If the original packaging is damaged, your return is subject to a 25% restocking fee, and products showing excess usage may be returned to the customer.
- The merchandise must be unused and non-modified. Products showing excess use or modifications will not be refunded or exchanged.
Please Note: You will be responsible for covering the shipping fees on returned merchandise that is not-defective. A 15% Restocking Fee may apply to any returned merchandise. Any variance to this policy may result in no refund or a partial refund.
Glock Gears Branded Merchandise Returns
Glock Gears Branded Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of receipt. We provide Free Return shipping on Glock Gears branded merchandise and on all clothing eligible for return. Returned clothing may not be washed or worn or have any damage caused by accident. We also recommend following washing and handling information as we will not give returns due to improper care or use, or the natural breakdown of colors or materials over extended time and use.
General Return Guidelines
- To start the return process, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping labels are emailed and will need to be printed by the customer.
- All returns on orders paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the card used on the purchase once confirmation of receipt of merchandise has been made and inspection has been completed. Depending on your financial institution, refunds are credited between 3 to 5 business days after issuance.
- Any returns received that do not qualify for our Return Policy may be returned to the customer at their expense. When possible, the expense will be charged to the credit card on file for the purchase. This includes items that are non-returnable, damaged, mis-used or not purchased from Glock Gears.
- We do not provide an exchange option. Simply place a new order for the desired merchandise. Since items tend to sell out quickly; we recommend immediately placing an order for the replacement merchandise.
- Packages refused by customers will be refunded for merchandise total only, shipping and handling charges for both the delivery and return shipping, as well as any fees, are non-refundable.
- Glock Gears reserves the right to limit or decline returns.
- If you receive INCORRECT, DAMAGED OR MISSING items, please Contact Us. Keep in mind, most manufactures provide a manufacturer’s warranty and any product issues should be submitted to the manufacturer first.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.